I was tagged by Donna, over at Donnabetes. Bless her. Now I have to find 6 people. Yikes!
Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 6 people to be tagged, list their names & why you tagged them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment saying “You’re it!” & to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you, so since you’re not allowed to tag me back; let me know when you are done so I can go read YOUR weird, random, facts, habits and goals.
1. I like to eat my food from smallest to largest. Little, broken chips first, whole chips last.
2. I've always wished I could be on Broadway. A nice dream, but probably never gonna happen.
3. I am hoping to travel to Europe someday. Also may never happen, but I can dream, right??
4. One day I hope to finish cleaning out my "spare" bedroom. I have to get rid of stuff and actually turn it into a bedroom. Someday....
5. I have the goal of loosing 20 pounds. Doesn't everyone say that? But really, I will. Someday.
6. I have a horrible sense of direction. Really. I can travel the same road a million times and I might still get lost. I can't give directions either.
7. I just nearly can't live without my Diet Pepsi. Donna has her Diet Coke. I have my Diet Pepsi.
8. I have a goal to someday own my own home. I want to be able to decorate the way I want, paint the way I want, and be able to go HGTV crazy on my living quarters. Sadly, I can't do that when renting.
9. I have a fantasy that all of my friends and family will live in the same town. I call it a fantasy cause I know it will never happen. It's a weird thing to want, but I do.
10. I love getting mail! Not e-mails or text messages, or myspace messages. Just plain ol' stamp on a letter in the mailbox mail. It makes me smile.
So, I am off now to find 6 more people to tag. Wish me luck.
I ran out of people at 5... Sad, I know. Sorry.
I picked Vivian because she's practically my neighbor, even though we've never met.
I picked Jillian because she's always lots of fun. And she's very honest.
I picked Kelly cause she makes me laugh.
I picked Naomi because she's practically one of my best friend's neighbors.
I picked Araby62 because she shares my love of all things 80s.