Sometimes I feel like I know you bloggers as well as I know my "real-life" friends. We share so much of ourselves on a regular basis. We support each other, encourage each other, and laugh at each other. We keep each other grounded and challenge each other in so many ways.
However, it doesn't escape me that we don't really know each other in some small, silly, trivial ways. And sometimes I feel like I want to get to know you guys even more. So I came up with a challenge for you.
While I was at work this afternoon, I was listening to my mp3 player. I set it on random so I could get a little bit of everything I like. And then I had to laugh at myself for the complete randomness of my music. So I started writing down what I was hearing. Anytime a song would change, I'd jot it down. After 24 songs, it was time for me to go home. And time to post my list on my blog.
I believe that you can really get a feel for a person by the types of music they listen to. So below is my list. And I challenge all of you bloggers to compose a list of your own and post it. And let me know you've done it so I can get to know you too!
1) Here I Go Again -- Whitesnake
2) Will I? -- from Rent OBC Recording (Original Broadway Cast)
3) Big Love -- Feetwood Mac
4) New Way Home -- K.T. Oslin
5) Anything But Mine -- Kenny Chesney
6) Help Me Understand -- Trace Adkins
7) It's All Good -- Montgomery Gentry
8) I Just Can't Live a Lie -- Carrie Underwood
9) It Must Have Been Love --Roxette
10) One Night at a Time -- George Strait
11) Breathe -- Taylor Swift
12) She Likes To Get Out of Town -- Brooks & Dunn
13) Photograph -- Nickelback
14) I Wanna Die -- Miranda Lambert
15) Bless Me Indeed -- Mercy Me
16) Bloody Mary -- South Pacific recorded live at Carnegie Hall
17) Single White Female -- Chely Wright
18) Already Gone -- Sugarland
19) Something to Believe In -- Bon Jovi
20) Self Made Man -- Montgomery Gentry
21) Easy Money-- Brad Paisley
22) The Dream is Still Alive -- Wilson Phillips
23) Not the Only One -- Bonnie Raitt
24) Time Well Wasted -- Brad Paisley
So, as you can see, there's a LOT of country, some 80s rock, Broadway musicals, rock, and pop. I tend to be a very mixed person, just like my mp3 player.
So, D-OC..... your turn.