Friday, October 7, 2011

No D Day


It's that time again. Since I've been horribly behind in posting about the thing that we aren't supposed to post about today, I figured now was as good a time as any to get back to blogging. :)

There are so many things that I love and so many things that I love to do that don't have anything in the world to do with that thing we won't mention. I couldn't decide if I wanted to talk about music, or theatre (check out my other blog HERE), or something else.

I finally decided that cakes were going to be the way to go. Many of you know that I am a hobby cake decorator. It's something I find fun (most of the time), and it's about the only thing that I am talented at that deals with art. Want me to draw you a picture? Ha. But if you want me to put a picture on a cake... I can do that. :D

Here are some of my recent "adventures." I hope you enjoy!


4 comments:

Heidi / D-Tales said...

You are talented! I like to bake and decorate cakes, too, but your skills far exceed mine. :) I'm impressed!

Debra said...

Those cakes look really nice!

Cara said...

Thank you ladies! :) Heidi, I spent a LOT of time on the internet researching and then practicing methods. It's just trial and error. If you'd seen some of my first creations, you'd laugh. :D

Karen said...

Yay, I always love another excuse to look at your gorgeous cakes!!! Some day I'm going to get to taste one . . .