Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Update on the New Infusion Site

So, I wanted to give an update on my new infusion site. The thigh site is working wonderfully. I am actually working on my third thigh site now & am loving them! I can see why people would want to use their stomach (I'm sure I will again), but being able to rotate to my thighs, and giving my stomach a much needed break, is wonderful! It makes me wonder why I waited so long.
On another note, I am trying to get some ideas for a public awareness campaign. Anyone who would be interested, please share some of your stories or experiences regarding the general public and their knowledge of Type 1 & Type 2 diabetes. If you have had an interesting or frustrating experience, let me know. It may spark an idea for how to educate the public.

1 comment:

Bernard said...

Cara

Have you looked at the Diabetes Made Visible photo group on Flickr? I think there are stories behind every one of those pictures.