Friday, July 4, 2008

God Bless America

Just a quick note, late at night on this Fourth of July. I just wanted to say that I am so thankful to live in America. I have both friends and family who are serving or have served in the military. And to them, this day, I say THANK YOU for all you do.

No matter what your political stance, left or right, liberal or conservative, democrat or republican, we are all blessed to be able to have our opinions and to live in this great country.

Take a moment, when you read this post, to think about how blessed you are. It might just take your breath away.

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Fourth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking a moment during the holiday to remind us that we are truly blessed to be able to call this our home, Cara.

Have a great weekend!