Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Meme.

Christmas meme! Thanks to Lora!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. I like it to match if I can do it and I put curly ribbons on all of my Christmas presents

2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial. But only cause I don't want to have to carry a real tree up the stairs to my apartment

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually right after Thanksgiving. I actually put my tree up last night.

4. When do you take the tree down? Right after New Year's day.

5. Do you like eggnog? Never tried it. I can't bring myself to.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? The Barbie 57 Chevy I begged my parents for. I didn't have any Barbies...I just wanted the car. :) I still have it, broken windshield and all. :P

7. Hardest person to buy for? My brother.

8. Easiest person to buy for? My sister.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? I have 3.

10. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Christmas cards! Hey, if anyone wants a card, send me an e-mail w/ your address and I'll send one out. :) beth2027@yahoo.com
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A box of old magazines. I kid you not.

12. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story

13. When do you start shopping? It depends. This year I'm already almost done. I have a couple of things left to buy when I get paid next.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? That's telling....if I would though, I would wait a year. :)

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything!

16. Lights on the tree? White lights.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Do I have to pick one? I like 'em all...except The Little Drummer Boy...that one just kind of annoys me.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I stay local. I go back and forth between my mom's and my dad and grandma's.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? An angel.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve with my dad and his family, Christmas morning with my mom.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People being all stressed out.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I'm not picky.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A new radio for my car. I'm tired of singing to myself. :)
P.S. Just thought I'd share a scene from my Favorite Christmas Movie. :)

6 comments:

Lee Ann Thill said...

I totally laughed at your box of old magazines!

k2 said...

"FRA-GIL-E...must be Italian!"
k2

Cara said...

Lee Ann, the sad part is, that it's true. :) I laughed when I got them too. :) It's a conversation starter if nothing else.

Kelly, "You'll shoot your eye out!"

:D

Lynnea said...

Totally the best Christmas movie ever made!!:) I need to get me a copy!

Lora said...

Trade you my chocolate liquor bottles for the magazines...

Karen said...

What a fun meme!! I'm gonna post it too. We have the same favorite Christmas movie - seems like it's pretty popular, huh?