Tuesday, December 9, 2008

So Cool!

Okay, so a couple of weeks ago I got an e-mail from MiniMed requesting I take a survey. I usually try to do this because I want them to keep improving on what they already have. I think it's important to let them know what they need to improve.



At the bottom of the e-mail it said that by responding you would get a $25 Amazon.com gift card (for the first "x" amount of responses). I figured I wouldn't get one, since I usually am late at everything I do.


But this morning in my e-mail was a message with the gift card/code for Amazon.com.


HOW COOL! :D So, I got to spend it this morning purchasing a book I'd been wanting for a while now, but was way too cheap to buy myself (cut me some slack! I'm on a budget!). I got it for $4.70 after the gift card. Thanks MiniMed!



Also, I've uploaded a clip of my little sister singing in our fair's talent show back in the fall. Let me know what you think! We are pretty proud of her. We're just trying to convince her to dance. :) Keep in mind, she's only 12.




2 comments:

Karen said...

I did one of those surveys about a year ago and got a gift card too. Great surprise, isn't it? I got a knitting book I'd been wanting.

Your sister has such a pretty voice!!

Araby62 (a.k.a. Kathy) said...

Very cool!