Friday, January 16, 2009

The Biggest Loser...and Fit4D

Well, as some of you may know, Landileigh, over at Landileigh's Little World, has decided to start a group for some of us. Biggest Loser D-Style. I joined up. I am intent on dropping a few pounds. I just need a little support.

So if you think you might want to join us (it's a support group, NOT a diet!), go check out the post.


Also, as some of you know, I won one of the Grand Prizes on Diabetes Mine, which was a 2 month introductory membership to Fit4D. I have been in contact with them, and have finished most of the paperwork. Currently, I am working on getting a week's worth of food diaries/blood sugar logs/and daily steps taken together for them, so I can send it in and we can get this thing started. I'm excited, but I keep terrible logs (okay, truth be known, I don't keep them at ALL), so this is a little difficult for me.


So this whole Biggest Loser thing and the Fit4D are coming together at a really good time. Hopefully the support and encouragement will get me in a good place and get me on the right track.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for letting people know about BL! we're so glad you're going to be a part of it!

George said...

I am in too! I can't wait. Good luck!

k2 said...

YOU GUYS WILL KICK ASS!
k2