Monday, March 29, 2010

iPod Challenge: Part Deux

I hadn't done this in a while, so I thought I'd start it up again. A meme of sorts. :) Plus, I wanted to compare it to my list from last time. Oh, and just a disclaimer: I don't actually own an iPod. I have a Zune, which I love very, very much. It's just that everyone pretty much has an iPod. And I wanted a title that could be recognized.
So, put your iPod (or other mp3 player) on shuffle and list the first 25 songs that play....

1.) There's No Buisness Like "Show Business -from OBC of Annie Get Your Gun

2.) Just Might Make Me Believe -Sugarland

3.) Cold As You - Taylor Swift

4.) Friends - Band of Skulls (from the New Moon Soundtrack)

5.) Story of My Life - Bon Jovi

6.) Trani - Kings of Leon

7.) Crazy Ex-Girlfriend - Miranda Lambert

8.) Complicated - Carolyn Dawn Johnson

9.) I Thought She Knew - 'NSYNC

10.) One of These Nights - Eagles

11.) Let's Fall In Love - Rod Stewart (from the Great American Songbook collection)

12.) Long, Long Way From Home - Foreigner

13.) Does the Wind Still Blow in Oklahoma -Reba McEntire w/ Ronnie Dunn (from Brooks & Dunn)

14.) Leaving You - Nickelback

15.) Don't Rain On My Parade - Lea Michele from Glee Soundtrack

16.) God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You - 'NSYNC

17.) Last One Standing - Emerson Drive

18.) Big Blonde & Beautiful - Hairspray Original Broadway Cast

19.) Cold Desert - Kings of Leon

20.) Endless Helpless Hoping - Josh Gracin

21.) Woke Up This Morning - Nickelback

22.) The Way You Look Tonight - Rod Stewart (from the Great American Songbook collection)

23.) All I Wanted Was a Car - Brad Paisley

24.) Time With You - Billy Currington

25.) The Woman With You - Kenny Chesney


The only justification on any of these songs is my 'NSYNC. My only excuse is that I dug them out to try to cling to my youth. At least I didn't break out the Britney. :P

So, join me. Try this for yourself. And give me some suggestions. I'm always about widening my musical horizons.

No comments: