Friday, November 7, 2008

Every Day

Okay, so I am unofficially trying to do the NaBloPoMo thing. I'm not committing officially, since this is my first attempt and I don't know if I can actually make it through the month. But we will see.
Diabetes related stuff...what happened today....well, other than having my CGMS go completely crazy (reading from 180 to 91 back to 190 within 20 minutes) when my blood sugar was pretty much steady, not a lot happened today. Basically, my blood sugar was high today for the afternoon (no idea why), but then my CGMS went crazy with it. So I spent a lot of time this afternoon making my pump STOP BEEPING!!!!
It was one of those times I almost just wanted to turn the darn thing off.
Maybe it will be a more normal day tomorrow. We can only hope.

On another note, how many of you have read the Twilight series by Stephenie Myer? Just curios. I have gotten hooked. And now the movie is coming out this month! I am excited. (See my WeeMee at the top of the page?)
If you've read them, let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Sorry about the rough CGMS day, I'm hoping today has been better.
Now to the real point of this comment!
I've read all of the books, but of course what teenager hasn't? I feel like they are exactly what the YA fiction genre is all about; first love and teenage drama so by definition they aren't exactly the greatest books, but they read quickly and provide entertainment. Stephanie Meyer adds a lot of unnecessary details, using al ot of the same phrases repeatedly, and I don't exactly love how the series ends (I'm not sure if you've read them all). I'll definitely be seeing the movie, although I saw Edward as a younger version of James Franco (Spiderman) not the guy they picked from Harry Potter.
One question, Team Jacob or Team Edward?