Thanks to Lee Ann for the meme. It's desperation time in the land of NaBloPoMo. :)
1. Can you cook? If yes, do you like to cook?
Yes, I can cook. And yes, I like to cook.
2. When do you eat with your whole family?
Well, I live alone, so eating with my whole family doesn't happen very often. Maybe at holidays. But if you are counting just the family that lives in your home, all the time. :)
3. What do you eat for breakfast? Cereal or a piece of wheat bread and peanut butter.
4. When, where and how do you eat on weekdays?
Usually breakfast is between 7:30 and 8:00, lunch at 12:00, and dinner between 5:30 and 7:00. Most of the time I eat a home. As for the how, well I guess I eat like everyone else does. Chewing is usually a good thing. :)
5. How often do you eat out (in a restaurant)?
Does this include drive-thru? If so, about 2 or 3 times a week. If it's actually sitting down in a restaurant eating, probably only 2 or 3 times per month.
6. How often do you order delivery/take-out?
A few times per week I do drive thru.
7. Regarding no. 5 and 6: Say there weren’t financial reasons would you do this more often?
Possibly. I like to eat out in restaurants, but it's not always healthy.
8. Are there any “standard dishes” you serve regularly?
Spaghetti. Hamburger helper (I know it's not really cooking, but it's quick and easy for just me). I love to make soup and chilli, especially in the winter time.
9. Have you ever cooked for more than 6 persons?
Last Thanksgiving I believe there were 7 people. My grandmother isn't able to cook anymore, so I cooked for my dad, brother, his wife and 2 kids and myself. This year I am cooking again, but there will be less people there. Only 4 of us this year.
10. Do you cook every day?
An actual meal? No.
11. Have you ever tried recipes from blogs?
12. Who cooks more frequently at your home?
Me. Cause it's just me.
13. And who cooks better?
Me. Cause it's just me
14. Do you cook totally different compared to your mother/parents?
Somewhat. Some things I do exactly the same. Others I think I am more health conscious about.
15. If yes, do you nevertheless eat at your parents?
I eat there sometimes. I love my mom's cooking.
16. Are you a vegetarian or could you imagine being one?
Not a vegetarian. I don't know that I could be either. Sometimes I just crave a steak!
17. What would you like to cook which you haven’t dared to make yet?
Does it count for baking cakes? I have a couple of types of icing that I haven't dared yet.
18. Do you prefer cooking or baking?
19. What is your greatest misery in the kitchen?
The lack of space to put all my cake decorating stuff. And the lack of counter space. Oh, and the pink and blue pineapple wallpaper that I can't take down because I rent. :)
20. What do you dislike?
Not big on super spicy foods.