Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day

Please remember to thank a member of the military today. They and their families sacrifice so much for us. Several of our D-OC members have spouses in the military. If you can't thank a military person directly, thank a spouse. Cherise & Brandi are the first two members I think of. I know I'm probably leaving someone else out. If I am, shoot me an e-mail or leave a comment and I'll get you added to the page right away.

I have friends and family who have served and are currently serving in the military. My hometown's National Guard unit is deployed for the second time to Iraq right now. My neighbors and life long friends are putting their lives on the line. Please remember that as you enjoy your day off and your bar-b-q with your family today.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Cara, Thank you for this post. Thank you for supporting those who fight *hugs* Thank you for including me as well.

Cherise said...

Thank you for showing your support for our troops! Tell your Dad...Welcome Home from Scott and I. Thank you for thinking of me and my family:)