Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Attempting NaBloPoMo

NaBloPoMo is this month. I think I’m going to attempt it this year. I did it year before last, and I hesitated to do it this year because I’m so busy right now. But, I decided to give it a go anyway. I was doing well by posting a couple of times per week there for a while, but I have started to slack off again, but I think NaBloPoMo will get me back into the blogging world.
Will every post be about diabetes… NO WAY. I can’t do it. But, I think a lot of the posts will be. It will be hard for them not to be, with it being Diabetes Awareness Month, and the month of World Diabetes Day.
So, wish me luck in this month, and ignore any annoying ramblings that may occur in my attempt to post something every single day of November.

6 comments:

meanderings said...

We still want to see your cake photos every now and then.

Karen said...

Yay, good luck, and you can do it!!! And you are never, ever annoying - even when you ramble. :D

Nancy/@cuesticks said...

Looking forward to your blog posts!

HVS said...

good for you! I admire you taking it on..its quite a commitment(and one that generally has me tearing out my hair, by month's end) Pictures/YouTube videos are also a good thing thing to incorporate,if you run out of things to say.
Best of luck!

Jeff said...

Good luck. You can do it! I managed it last year, and I'm doing it again this year. It's not as hard as you think.

Hallie Addington said...

Good Luck! I can't wait to see what you post!