Monday, November 22, 2010

NaBloPoMo #FAIL

Yup. I failed. Its official. I forgot to post yesterday. You know when I remembered? At about 12:30 a.m. when I woke up from a dead sleep. If it hadn't been after midnight I probably would have gotten up and posted something. Anything. Cause I really, really hate to fail at stuff that I've said I'll do.
Sigh.

Oh well, I'll do all the rest of the days this month and I guess I can feel good that I only missed one day, right?

Better luck next year I guess.

4 comments:

Allison Blass said...

That happened to me last year. I felt like such a failure, but then I realized that it was only my own desire and no one really cared and that made me feel better. Don't be too hard on yourself!

Anonymous said...

Cara,
You didn't fail! Seriously, you have been so diligent all this month and ok fine there was a little blip, but c'mon it happens to everyone. Soooo I vote you just keep on truckin' and even write an extra one today or something if you feel the need to.

It's all good!

Karen said...

You didn't fail, you just missed one measly day. Good for you for keeping it up for the rest of the month. Go you!!

Unknown said...

I think you're doing great :) Keep up the good work!