6 Things I Want YOU To Know About Diabetes
1) No matter what type of diabetes a person has, it is NOT their fault!
2) Most people with diabetes don't want pity. We want to teach.
3) Sometime we are in grouchy mood, just because we're in a grouchy mood...not because it is diabetes related.
4) Having an insulin pump doesn't mean I have "bad" diabetes. All diabetes is bad.
5) Low blood sugar doesn't mean I need more insulin. It means I need less. And some sugar to bring up the blood sugar. (You'd be surprised at the number of times people ask me if I need more insulin when I am low)
6) Insulin is NOT a cure. It is just something to keep me kickin' in the meantime. We still need that cure.