Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cake Suicide

Well, I don't have a picture of it. My roommate told me I should have taken a picture. And put google eyes on it. But the Snickerdoodle cake I was to make for my job's Thanksgiving meal decided that it wanted to commit suicide right before I finished. At 10:00 p.m. the night before I needed it.

Just imagine a cake, face down on the kitchen floor....I'm sure you can conjure up a mental picture.

It was my worst nightmare come true. The only positive is that it wasn't an important birthday or wedding cake.

R.I.P. Snickerdoodle cake. R.I.P.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I have just one question for you: Cake or Death? LOL! =D

Cherise said...

I wish you would've taken a picture. I bet it tasted good. Did you at least eat it?

Karen said...

Oooohhh Noooooooo!!!!! Poor little kamikaze cake.