Sunday, November 14, 2010

World Diabetes Day

Well, I almost failed on NaBloPoMo....and on World Diabetes Day to beat all! But I'm here. And I'm praying that all of you had a wonderful day. Although none of my activities were diabetes oriented (living in the middle of nowhere leaves few options), I thought about it all day and have only just now gotten a chance to get a blog post up.

In Nashville, which is over 2 hours from my house, they lit up the capitol building in blue all weekend long, to commemorate World Diabetes Day. On the Middle Tennessee JDRF facebook page, they wanted people to post pictures they took at the capitol building, but I only saw one. I'm hoping more go up later.

Anyway, I hope you all had a great day, and sorry I'm such a slacker on my blogging...especially today, of all days. I'll make it up to you. I promise.

No comments: