Borrowed from Allison
Things you’ve already done: bold
Things you want to do: italicize
Things you haven’t done and don’t want to - leave in plain font
1. Started your own blog - Yeah? I mean, that's what you're reading, right???
2. Slept under the stars. - I grew up in TN....you figure it out. :P
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland/world
8. Climbed a mountain - How high of a mountain are we talking? I mean, I grew up on a mountain. And I've hiked.)
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo (in the shower)
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. -cake decorating, scrapbooking, blogging (yeah, it's an art!)
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty-the first time I was there, I was on a time limit (high school senior trip-we had 3o minutes and the wait was 4 hours) and the second time I was there it was not too long after 9-11, so no one was allowed up.
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill. -cut me some slack. I was immature and in college and it was only once.
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping. I was 12. :P Never again!
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community We just have Mennonites around here. I think I spelled that right.
36. Taught yourself a new language.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance -isn't that a prerequisite w/ diabetes?
47. Had your portrait painted. - I had it drawn one time...
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater.
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen - I served Christmas dinner at a place where homeless people come one time. It wasn't an actual soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial - I've been several times. It's really cool.
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square -Not enough times for me. :P It's crowded, but soooo cool!
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London
77. Broken a bone -the day before I turned 18 I tripped on the sidewalk running into the library. Which tells you what a complete nerd I am. I fractured my arm.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper. - If you've ever heard that song, by Miranda Lambert "Everybody Dies Famous In A Small Town". I grew up in a small town. I've been in the newspaper several times.
85. Read the entire Bible. -I need to work on this!
86. Visited the White House -I don't think the outside counts, does it? If it does, then I have. If not, then yeah, I wanna go.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating -a fish. But that's it.
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous.
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee
I love meme's like this one...lets me get to know you better.
Thanks for all the great comments and encouragements you leave on my blog. I'm greatly encouraged by you and others that have lived with this disease since childhood. It represents hope to me that J.J. can live a long happy healthy life.
Sorry I haven't commented much on yours...I read every single one....and even click on the comment button sometimes, but then get sidetracked. Twitter seems easier for me to handle a quick tweet.
Long meme! You have more patience than I do!!!
Post a Comment