Monday, February 4, 2008

Trip-The End....And SUSSY!!!

On the last day of our trip we really didn't do anything exciting. Basically got up and ate breakfast and then started our looonnnggg drive back. The blood sugar behaved itself most of the day. And I didn't have any major problems during the trip back. Although on the last leg of my trip (from M's house to my own) I thought my contacts were going to dry to my eyeballs!

The joys of learning to wear contacts. Ahh. I ended up going back to the eye doctor and they gave me a different kind. The are working much better!

On Saturday I got my Sussy package! I was thrilled! All the items were wrapped so beautifully. Sadly, I was so very impatient to open the packages that I didn't stop to take a picture. For that, I apologize.

It was such a wonderful package. I listed on my Sussy info that orange was my favorite color. Almost everything in my package was orange! I was great.
The only bad part is there was no name! Or return address. It was mailed from London. I love getting mail from outside the U.S. But I want to be able to properly thank the person who got it for me. So, please, if you are reading this, let me know it was you!!

5 comments:

Kerri. said...

I love the little puppet!

Is it from Caro? She's in London, right? (www.diabetes-wise.net)

Unknown said...

Yay! I love the cute finger puppet!
I'm glad you got your sussy! I am SO loving this sussy circle. I hope you do it again! I tore into mine, too! It's only natural! :)

Jillian said...

That puppet is too cute! Like Kerri said, I'm thinking Caro as well. Sussy circle is so fun! I'm still waiting but apparently mine is making a very long journey...

Caro said...

I wish I could claim responsibility, but I can't! The finger puppet is sooo cute!

Donna said...

Cara,
Is orange your favorite color because it's the school color for the Tennessee Vols?

What great stuff! Could it be Donna from Dee's Diabetes? She's in the UK. Surely, someone will fess up soon.