Friday, March 27, 2009

Contest

Okay people. Don't get too excited. It's not my contest. But it is a contest that I am letting everyone know about cause I think it's such a cool prize.
Rickina, who founded and runs Stick Me Designs, makers of "stylish accessories for the modern diabetic", has a contest posted on her BLOG. :) The prize ROCKS! Basically, all you have to do is go on her blog and nominate yourself or someone else and she is going to pick a winner April 3rd.
The prize pack is as follows:

First here’s the Prize Pack!
**A Complete Switch Me Messenger Diabetes Bag - value $86.00
**A Stick Me Designs Deluxe Case - value $36.99
**A Bio Flip for on the go used test strip disposal - value $5.00
Total Value = over $125

If you check out her website, these seem like some really cool items to have. I don't have one yet, since the budget doesn't really afford it right now, but they are on my "to get" listed. I'm just not sure how long it will take me to get to them. :)

In fact, I am also a StickMe Sidekick. So even if you don't win, and you decide to buy one of the items on her site, you can use my code (found on the right side of my blog) and help me earn credit toward a bag for myself and earn a discount for yourself.

So, put on your thinking caps, get creative and nominate someone! Yourself, someone you think is deserving, or even me! :D

1 comment:

Jill said...

I posted for you :D Thanks for nominating us as well!!

It's a great site and I put in an idea suggestion about making those little bags with longer straps to wear as a small purse. Kacey doesn't carry a larger purse or bag like we do and having something smaller like the little purse I just bought her would be great!

Good Luck!! :)