Thursday, March 5, 2009

Meme, Meme, Meme a.k.a. Meme X's 3

I got this from Lee Ann. I love her's, so I thought I'd do my own.

Three names I go by:
1. Sis or Sissy
2. Cara Belle (co-worker started calling me this and it stuck. Her 5 year old doesn't know who Cara is....but he can tell you exactly who Cara Belle is!)
3. Drama Queen. :P

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Teaching 2nd Grade
2. Deli worker in a grocery store
3. Working in the wearhouse of a shirt factory when I was 16.

Three Places I have lived
1. I've never lived anywhere but the state of Tennessee, although I have lived in a few places in TN. Never more than a 60 mile radius from where I live now.

Three Favorite drinks
1. Diet Pepsi
2. Unsweet Tea (with artificial sweetener. I live in the South! It'd be sweet tea if it weren't for stupid diabetes)
3. Water

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. Bones (greatest show EVER!)
2. American Idol
3. Biggest Loser

Three places I have been
1. New York City
2. Idaho (met my biological family when I was 18)
3. San Antonio

People that e-mail me regularly
1. Amanda
2. Rachel
3. My co-workers

Three of my favorite foods
1. Chinese
2. Mexican
3. Cheese. Of any kind.

Three friends I think will respond
1. I have no idea
2. I have no idea
3. Please tell me if you do.

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. A trip I'm taking in a couple of weeks.
2. A trip I'm taking in May.
3. Getting a teaching job.

3 comments:

meanderings said...

Those were fun. Mine are online, too.

Lora said...

Cheese!!!!! I love it, too.

Lee Ann Thill said...

CHEESE!!! I haven't put it up yet, but I have a cheese-themed post today :)